Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Wk15: [[Improvements]]

I'm going to be really just a huge square and say that I don't find it necessary to improve this class. The class is already well done. There are a variety of resources and everything is explained perfectly with each assignment. The professor listens and responds quickly (not to mention she's pretty fun to chat with out of context). Not only that you are always given adequate and informative feedback to help improve your writing.
Goooddd,GOOOODDDD-DollyMix
 If anything I wish the class was longer because I wanted to read everything (I know, I know. I can always go back and do it on my own) and create a story from each. There is so much creativity involved in this course I found it helped me to find more creative ways of doing things at my job. I think that's great. So, to change anything that can teach someone the importance of literature and writing (things I love with all my heart) I find incomprehensible. 
Later Everyone!-Chenise
I have one more course (I have one more language class to take) before my time ends here at OU and I have to say I really did save some of my BEST courses till the end. Ending this class is really bittersweet and I will certainly miss talking to Gibbs (who knows I may shoot her a pesky question for old times sake).

No comments:

Post a Comment