Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wk1: [[Reading Options]]

Cupid and Psyche
Cupid and Psyche-Tumblr
I choose cupid and Psyche because I did not know much about Cupid beside the basics and I knew nothing about Psyche. When I read the synopsis of the story it seemed really adventurous and I thought it was give me tons of story ideas.
Homer's Iliad
Homer's Iliad-Pinterest
I choose Homer's Iliad because even though I'am familiar with the story and have read it many, many years ago (so long ago I can't recall a single thing nor do I think I understood it at the time). I feel like it's one of those classic stories that I need to reread to understand the full magnitude of accomplishment. Also, to really understand why it is considered one of the greatest epics written.

Homer's Odyssey
Homer's Odyssey-DeviantArt
I feel the same way about Homer's Odyssey as I do about Iliad. I must reread to understand it better because I only really recall the basic plot of the book. I also think that if you read one of Homer's story you need to read the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment