Monday, October 10, 2016

Wk8: [[Reflections]]

I'm Sorry, but I Had To.-Giphy
So far I have had my ups and downs with the class. Please don't misinterpret this is one of my favorite courses that I have taken at OU. I just find that some of the readings were a little bit difficult to read. Also, I seem to be struggling with finding inspiration with some of the stories I have chosen to read.
Then again I have the opposite effect to, there are stories that I love. So much so, that I have actually found their books online and downloaded them onto my phone and kindle. There is a mixed reaction toward our reading material, that's for sure.

I have only edited one story so far for the class. I'm hoping to get more stories edited then I did in the Indian Epic course, but seeing as I'm horrible at grammar (no matter how hard I try) it may be wishful thinking.
Mulan is the Best-LiveJournal
Can you believe I once scored advanced in English? That I took college level English courses my Junior and Senior year? I guess as I got older I have literally forgotten everything I used to know. Which is sad, because I really do love English and I really do love writing. Shoot, that was my major before I transferred! Maybe, If I kept the major (instead of being a strictly online student) I wouldn't be so horrifyingly rusty.
I digress...
The classmates are very helpful and very kind. I really appreciate and take into consideration everything they tell me. It's always helpful to have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd pair of eyes when it comes to writing. They offer me valuable feedback and I appreciate that more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment